[Parentsgroup-list] [Dudley House] GSAS Cookout THIS SUNDAY! (fwd)

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 23 15:36:25 EDT 2005

Not to confuse anyone, but there is ALSO this Dudley-house sponsored
cookout on Sunday, and they tell me that kids are definitely welcome (note
the addition of 'and their families'...)  There are also kid-friendly
movies at Dudley House too, so keep an eye out for those.  I think
everyone's starting to feel guilty about leaving us out in the cold for so
long :)...