[Parentsgroup-list] more picnic--

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 23 15:10:05 EDT 2005

Well, we still have more people saying they will come, so this will put us
at around 100 people including about 40 kids.  It's only supposed to be
about 70 degrees for a high tomorrow, so maybe we can round up some hot
chocolate too...  Be prepared for total toddler chaos, obviously.
Should be fun.

I'll just tell you all right now that the bathrooms are located in the
basement of the Science Center--just go in and down the stairs in the
middle of the big entrance area, just under the big hanging molecule
model.  Stairs to the restrooms are not visible as you walk in so just go
around the central computer bank area & past the Greenhouse cafeteria and
you'll find them.  No changing tables that I remember.

Tonya and I will try to find a couple of minutes at the beginning of
things to just say Hello and let you know about what's happening with the
group, so maybe all the non-grad parents (spouses etc) could let their
significant others assemble for that while they mind the kids.  I will
probably be holding my 2.5-year old at that moment so he may help me give the
speech :).

See you tomorrow!
Christine