[Parentsgroup-list] Setup help needed for picnic Saturday

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 20 13:59:59 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

So far we have 42 adults and 26 kids coming to the picnic--yay!

We need some volunteers to come early and help set up the canopy/tent
thing (this is how we got a good deal--we set it up ourselves...).  Anyone
good with a sledgehammer who can be there by 8:30 am to do this?  They say
people with no experience can do it in about an hour and a half.

Please let me know as soon as possible--Thanks!

Christine