[Parentsgroup-list] art print rentals from the Fogg museum

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 13 14:49:26 EDT 2005

Just a heads up about one of the coolest things Harvard affliates can take
advantage of here--The Fogg art museum (on Quincy St) rents prints
from their collection for about $30 for the whole school year, plus summer
if you decide to extend.  They will be doing this starting tomorrow Sept
14 at 10 am and will continue on Thurs & Fri.  Last year I went on Thurs
and they were basically cleaned out, though I did get a very cool drawing
by this Chicago folk artist to hang on my wall--he went on to become
pretty famous apparently.  This is the real stuff, signed, framed & ready
to go.  Some very big, some small.

Hours are 10 am-4:30 pm in the Fogg courtyard (just inside the front
door).  Get there early for the best selection.