[Parentsgroup-list] Preschool openings at MIT

Ophelia Navarro navarrop at gse.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 8 14:43:26 EDT 2005

Hi all,

There is also a rare opening at my son's amazing preschool.  It's the only preschool in HGSE's
Project Zero Making Learning Visible project.  It's also a parent-staff cooperative.  WE've been
there for 3 years.  There is also a toddler room there but no openings there as far as I know.

Cambridgeport Children's Center

www.totlot.org
617-868-4275
Call Paula (director) for more info.  Make sure to tell her I sent ya!!

Ophelia
GSE -EPM '05