[Parentsgroup-list] FAQ re: picnic

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 6 20:20:15 EDT 2005

We asked them about that, and they currently are not able to help.  Though
they represent all schools, they do not support particular interest
groups--there is apparently no such thing as a HGC student group.  They
did tell us that they are thinking about starting to have them, & that
they support us etc.,  but we
all know how long it takes anything to get done around here...If it
becomes possible while I'm still here I'd definitely push for it, but for
now we are stuck with GSAS.  I will keep asking them, though.  (&if anyone
has information which indicates other than what I'm saying here please let
us know.)

--Christine