[Parentsgroup-list] RSVP for gard student family picnic!

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 6 10:32:22 EDT 2005

Happy September everybody,

We are getting a head count for our first annual fall family brunch
picnic, to be held on Saturday, Sept 24 from 10 am-1 pm in front of the
Science Center on campus.  There will be a
nice assortment of food from Whole Foods catering, good coffee and
kid-friendly drinks and snacks.

So--please RSVP to me as soon as possible.  As we have no organizational
budget yet, GSAS is covering this--thank you GSAS!

Please RSVP to me with 'picnic' in the subject heading.  I hope to
see you all there.  Partners, spouses, and kids welcome, of course!

See you there,
Christine