[Parentsgroup-list] emergency funds

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Nov 5 12:46:09 EST 2005

Also--I was also told at the GSC meeting that emergency funds are always
available to students in crisis.  This also is not advertised anywhere,
which I bet has created horrible stress for many people who did not know
about it.

So--if you don't have insurance and your kid needs to go to the doctor, if
you are about to be evicted, etc.---check in with Ellen Fox, Garth
Mccavana or Margot Gill for help.  International students are also
eligible, of course.  They won't know if need exists unless we tell them
about it.

--Christine