[Parentsgroup-list] FW: Help for a child at Imbabazi

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 25 14:49:28 EDT 2005

There is a program they should know about--many of the hospitals
participate in a 'hospitality program' where local people offer rooms in
their houses specifically to the people receiving medical treatment & to their
families--I used to live with a lady in Brookline who did this, and she
had people stay with her for months sometimes.  It's a really nice thing
and seemed to be a huge relief to the patients & families,
so I'll contact your poster and see if they know about it.

Christine