[Parentsgroup-list] dogsitting? (apologies for posting to this list!)

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Mon May 23 23:28:28 EDT 2005

Hi all--I am in something of a last-minute bind and I am wondering if
anyone might be interested or who knows someone who would be interested in
dogsitting for my 11-year-old American Eskimo mix (very sweet and
well-behaved dog, about 30 lbs, but is a barker when you come home,
doorbell rings etc.) between May 31 and June
14.  The person I originally decided to go with is turning out to maybe
not be the best choice, erg.  Thanks!  Christine 617-325-1893 (please
reply privately.)