[Parentsgroup-list] Roll Call? and an Idea

Liang Luo luo at fas.harvard.edu
Mon May 9 12:06:06 EDT 2005

Dear Kirsten,
I am very interested in the idea of a dissertation supporting group with
graduate parents. I am a G6 in East Asian Languages and Civilizations
with a soon 3 year old daughter. My dissertation is about
Chinese-Japanese cultural interactions in the early twentieth century,
with a focus on the influence of Japanese modernity on Chinese
nationalism. I'd love to get together to chat about life and work in
general.
Thanks for the initiative!
Liang
_________