[Parentsgroup-list] Roll Call? and an Idea

Jenny Kirsten Ataoguz jksmith at fas.harvard.edu
Mon May 9 11:40:32 EDT 2005

Dear All,
I don't know if there may be too many of us on this list to do this (64),
but perhaps we could do a roll call, to introduce ourselves (name, children,
department, dissertation topic, etc).

Also, I would personally be interested in forming a dissertation writing
support on-line group/list made up of students who are also parents,
specifically for writers in the humanities.  I don't have any specific ideas
about what it would involve, but just perhaps a place to share ideas of how
to maintain balance, how to motivate, or even perhaps to share segments of
the text.

Kirsten Ataoguz
Art History, G8