[Parentsgroup-list] The Crimson and publicity

Par Kristoffer Cassel pcassel at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 4 09:20:51 EDT 2005

Dear all,

I just had a look at the statement it looks OK with me.

On a different note, I didn't have a chance to attend the meeting with
Summers - I had to pick up Ingrid at Oxford Street - but I heard that it was a very good meeting.
So I was a bit curious that The Crimson, which usually reports everything
Larry Summers does and says in excrutiating detail, failed to report on
the meeting.

Why don't we send our mission statement to The Crimson and try to make
them interview us? I can do it, just let me know when the statement is
ready and what you think I should tell them.

Pär Cassel
Ph.D. Candidate, History Department, Harvard University
http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~pcassel/