[Parentsgroup-list] IMPORTANT Bright Horizons survey

Ryan Larsen rlarsen at deas.harvard.edu
Mon May 2 11:33:36 EDT 2005

Hi Fellow parents and prospective parents,

Thanks to all who attended our first meeting yesterday afternoon.  We gener=
ated a lot of ideas and people seemed willing to work to make this a succes=
sful organization.  Thanks again to Christine for her work and vision in ge=
tting this started.

I am including a forwarded message below about a very important survey abou=
t family and child care issues for all of Harvard at http://harvard.stsrese=
arch.com/

This survey is put together by Bright Horizons, a company that has been hir=
ed by Harvard to student child care issues University-wide.  They conducted=
 the recent focus groups that some of you attended and now they have prepar=
ed this survey.  We hope that you can find the time before May 8 to complet=
e the survey since this could bring some better benefits to student and pos=
t-doc parents if the administration understands the needs.  =

This suvey is not created by our group, but we will probably do a survey of=
 our own after this survey is over.  I have solicited help with this from y=
ou and I'll soon be contacting those who kindly offered to help.  =

thanks,
Ryan