[Parentsgroup-list] Lactation room

shakow at fas.harvard.edu shakow at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 30 11:10:11 EDT 2005

Hello,
I've used the lactation room: It's n the 10th floor of Holyoke center. The first
time you use it, ask a security guard if they can show you where it is and get
the punchcode for the door. I believe the code is 15, but if you have a hungry
baby with you, you can check to be sure. The Harvard office of family just asks
that you call to notify them that you are using it and that number is posted
inside the room.
Miriam