[Parentsgroup-list] survey reminder

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 27 23:39:21 EDT 2005

Hi all--just a reminder to please complete the preliminary version of our
gard/post-doc parents' survey by tomorrow at 8 pm.  It's pretty
painless--just a couple of short answer questions.   Thanks!

Again, if you want to remain anonymous, you can bring an unsigned printout
to the History of Science department on the 3rd floor of the Science
Center and leave it at the front desk.  (You can leave it even if no one
is there--just put my name on it and they will take care of it.)  You can
also fax it to me at the # below--I am not at all motivated to figure out
the identity attached to your phone number!

Christine
617-325-1893 (phone and fax)