[Parentsgroup-list] dropoff of anon. survey results at Sci Center

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 27 01:13:46 EDT 2005

Hi all--just a reminder that if you want to keep your responses anonymous,
you may drop off hard copies at the front desk of the History of Science
dept on the 3rd floor of the Science Center (just outside Harvard Yard on
the corner of Oxford & Kirkland Streets)  I may have said 4th floor
before--that's wrong, the front desk is on the 3rd floor.  I will pick
them up by 5 pm Tues afternoon.

You can also leave them in my mailbox on the 4th floor, in case you press
the wrong elevator button...

Christine