[Parentsgroup-list] russian speakers

Heather Jensen jensenh19 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 26 02:17:09 EDT 2005

Dear All,

I will be starting KSG in the fall, and my son will be two in September.
He's had a Russian-speaking nanny since birth, and understands Russian
better than English.  However, his nanny will not be coming with us to
Boston, and I'm afraid that he will lose his Russian language skills if he
does not have any exposure.

Do any of you on this list speak Russian (or rather, have children that
speak Russian) that are interested in having a playmate?  If not, do any of
you know families like this that would be interested?

Thanks for the help,
Heather Jensen