[Parentsgroup-list] The survey--deadline Tuesday, June 28

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Jun 25 17:09:29 EDT 2005

Hi all--Please email this back to me by Tuesday, June 28 at 8 pm.  You may
either write your answers in the body of the email or include your answers =
as
an attachment--included are both versions.  Thank you!

Christine
(You can call me with any questions: 617-325-1893)

-------

Open-ended Survey for Graduate Student Parents

1) Which term best describes you?  Graduate student ____  Post-doc____

2) Which term best describes you?  US Citizen or permanent
resident_____   International Student_______

3) Which school are you associated with (ex: GSAS, KSG, HMS, HSPH etc)?

4) Please describe your experience as a graduate student parent at Harvard.
How do your study or work responsibilities affect your family? How do your
family responsibilities affect your study or work?

5) What would you like Harvard to do to support you as a graduate
student parent?

6) For International students (all others please leave blank): How does your
status as an international student affect your ability to support your fami=
ly?
How does meeting your parental responsibilities as an international student
affect your study and work?