[Parentsgroup-list] Resource comparison: housing, childcare & health care

Ophelia Navarro navarrop at gse.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 20 10:31:28 EDT 2005

From: Holly Kreider <kreideho at gse.harvard.edu>
To: Parents-list at gse.harvard.edu
Subject: Babysitter needed

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an afterschool babysitter for this fall. I'm pretty
flexible:

* my house or theirs (I live in Cambridgeport near Trader Joe's)
* could do 2, 3 or 5 afternoons a week from 2:30-5:30 (they would need to
pick up my 4-yr old daughter from school at Amigos on Putnam)
* competitive rate
* Spanish-speaking preferred

I'd appreciate any leads others may have.

Many thanks,
Holly Kreider