[Parentsgroup-list] new member with same old requests

Douglas Knecht dougknecht at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 20:28:39 EDT 2005

hello group:
my name is doug and i'm starting a doctoral study at HGSE this fall. i have a five month old son and my family and i are moving to boston from san francisco when we find an apartment.  the housing lottery offered us nothing so my wife and i are looking for a two bedroom in cambridge, or advice on where else to look in the area.
also we will be looking for a nanny for about 25 hours per week starting in september, if anyone happens to know of a trustworthy nanny who can be recommended, or recommend someone else...
i appreciate any leads or just words to the wise.  hope everyone is enjoying their summers.
doug

http://mail.yahoo.com