[Parentsgroup-list] great 3 bedroom apartment for rent

Ryan Larsen rlarsen at deas.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 7 19:28:24 EDT 2005

hi group,
My landlord is seeking a tenant for a spacious and beautiful three bedroom apartment that is above my family's apartment. He is asking $1900/month, which is a great bargain for the apartment.  The apartment is in Belmont on Pine Street (2.5 miles from Harvard).  It's in a nice and quiet neighborhood and one block away from a major street (Belmont Street) with a frequent bus to Harvard Square (15-20 minute ride).  The apartment is deleaded.  It has a very large kitchen, a dining room, living room, 2 large bedrooms and a bath downstairs, as well as an even larger bedroom with another full bath upstairs.  The landlord is very good.  He's trying to fill the vacancy immediately, for either July 15 or August 1.  You do have to live above my two little boys, but they're good kids and don't make too much noise!  The neighborhood has lots of kids and play groups.

If you're interested call the landlord, Lou Coconides, directly at 617-489-3680.  Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Ryan Larsen