[Parentsgroup-list] bargain shopping

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Aug 27 17:24:59 EDT 2005

Hi all--a rather less serious post...I'm a devoted shopper at the Land's
End Overstocks web site and they have very cute & hip kids' "not quite
perfect" tennnies on sale now for $7.50.  You can also sometimes get very lucky &
score new winter coats for $12, that sort of thing, though stuff like
that sells out very quickly.  I don't know about
Land's End's labor practices, so am just telling myself that they don't
employ children to make these children's clothes.  A nice break from the
usual thrift shop/garage sale routine, anyway.

have fun, Christine

http://www.landsend.com/cd/ov/prod/0,,2_17273_52599_56154_132684_111131_,00+en-USS_01DBC.html?sid=4229187405771102051