[Parentsgroup-list] Graduate Writing Fellows Program (fwd)

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 4 12:19:31 EDT 2005

Hi all--Just wanted to let you know, if you don't already, about the
existence of the Bok Center's TF training programs.  They're usually very
good, covering all disciplines, & I have found them quite
helpful--especially with becoming more efficient.  Here's
a writing workshop coming
up this fall.  (Should give you plenty of time to find a babysitter...)

Christine