[Parentsgroup-list] Dentist

Hoyte hoyte at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 4 11:47:33 EDT 2005

On Aug 4, 2005, at 10:24 AM, mhunter at fas.harvard.edu wrote:

> Last semester, someone sent out an email about a good dentists. I
> thought that I
> saved the message, but I didn't. Can someone forward that information
> again.
>
> Max

I was not part of the group when that message was sent but I recommend
Dr. Daniel Roseman in Somerville (on Broadway I think).  Full
disclosure --he is a relative of mine, but I've been going to that
practice my entire life and I really do think they are great for both
preventative care and treatment of dental problems.

Kirsten