[Parentsgroup-list] HUHS & breastfeeding

Kyla Ebels Duggan ebels at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 3 11:28:36 EDT 2005

I had my son at the Birth Center in December, and it *is* wonderful.
But they don't have pediatricians on staff there.  We are going to the
Inman Square Cambridge Health Alliance practice, which has been
recommended by others and is great.  But WATCH OUT FOR THEIR BILLING.
Almost all the bills that we have gotten have been inaccurate.

Kyla