[Parentsgroup-list] HUHS & breastfeeding

Ophelia Navarro navarrop at gse.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 2 22:21:04 EDT 2005

Interesting comments from everyone.  Wow.  I would have definitely shocked the staff at HUHS as I
nursed my son til he was 4 and a half years old.  They would have gotten a little medical and
attachment parenting advice from me.

I can vouch for MassHealth as I was lucky enough to qualify for about a year.  It is truly
wonderful.  The way I believe health care should be.... Also, there may be some good pediatricians
at the Cambridge Birthing Center, if you were fortunate enough to have had your baby in the most
accomodating, humane labor ward in the area (I wasn't - i gave birth @ the Brigham & Women's
hospital and would never do it again).

Ophelia