[Parentsgroup-list] HUHS & breastfeeding

Candice Belanoff cbelanof at hsph.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 2 18:33:26 EDT 2005

We take Eli (3 and 1/2) to Dr. Susan Holzman at HUHS. She's fine. Not the most
incredible bedside
manner, but not so bad either. We'd probably prefer someone a little more
hippie/alternative, but she
does fine in a pinch. (I hope she's not the breastfeeding ignoramus! It's hard
to conceive that a
modern-day pediatrician would express anything other than "congratulations" at
a patient meeting the
APA-recommended exclusive breastfeeding goal.

--cb