[Parentsgroup-list] good pediatrician??

Anna Shusterman anna.shusterman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 17:16:22 EDT 2005

I have been very happy with the Harvard Vanguard practice in Inman Square o=
n =

Cambridge St, Dr. Abramowitz in particular. We switched after some mild =

frustration (re breastfeeding & other issues) with HUHS, and have not =

regretted it. I know that people also love the Vanguard practice in davis =

square.
-Anna