[Parentsgroup-list] good pediatrician??

Ophelia Navarro navarrop at gse.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 2 16:11:28 EDT 2005

Hi there,

I'd love to hear responses to your question.  We are extremely happy with Dr. David Link at the
Cambridge Health Alliance on Cambridge Street.  I hear everyone in CHA pediatrics is wonderful.

Prior to this, we had been w/ Harvard Vanguard pediatrics in Kenmore Square.  We didn't make the
switch soon enough. Unfortunately I didn't have a great forum such as this with which to gather
info & pick people's brains re: good pediatricians.

Best of luck,
Ophelia