[Parentsgroup-list] Reminder: First meeting tomorrow!

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Apr 30 19:57:37 EDT 2005

Hello all--just a reminder that the first meeting of the Harvard grad
student & post-doc parents' group is tomorrow, Sunday May
1, from 4-6 pm in the graduate student lounge in Dudley House.  Children
are welcome.  (Note that Dudley House does not open until 4:00 on Sunday,
so if you come early to get baby organized, you may have to start
outside...)

We will discuss our mission statement, goals, and the draft version of a
survey exclusive to graduate & post-doc parents we are in the process of
developing.  We also (of course) want to hear your problems and concerns.
Finally, we hope to perhaps start forming a committee or two to deal with
some of our more immediate goals.

See you there,
Christine, Tonya & Ryan