[Hwushu-list] Welcome to Harvard Wushu!

Wenxin Xu wenxinxu at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 25 23:13:37 EDT 2006

Welcome to an exciting year of Wushu!  We the Directors of Harvard Wushu =

are proud to announce that our first practice will be on Tuesday, 9/25, =

from 7:30 to 9 pm at the MAC Mezzanine (for directions, see
http://hcs.harvard.edu/~hwushu/joining.html#maccenter =

<http://hcs.harvard.edu/%7Ehwushu/joining.html#maccenter>).

We will be giving a brief introduction to Wushu and discussion of club =

policies, followed by practice. But first, a couple of announcements:

BEGINNERS:
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS EXPECTED, though we will cater to the skill =

level of newcomers with Wushu experience. Please come dressed in =

comfortable work-out clothes.  A t-shirt and warm-up pants with running =

or tennis sneakers are recommended.  Though water fountains are =

available, you may also wish to bring bottled water or a sports drink.

NON-HARVARD AFFILIATES:

Please contact us at hwushu at hcs.harvard.edu <http://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/m=
ailman/listinfo/hwushu-list> as soon as possible.  It will be difficult for=
 us to get you into the MAC this year, and we may not be able to accommodat=
e all of you.
As always, feel free to contact hwushu at hcs.harvard.edu <http://lists.hcs.ha=
rvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/hwushu-list> with any questions.

Hope to see you soon,
Nick Chammas
Tiffany Lee
Jason Pan