[HTROCSA-Ann.] 台灣同學會會長選舉 HTROCSA Annual Election

Szu-Yu KUO seahornk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 01:29:27 EST 2013

大家好! 一年將盡,又到了同學會招募新血與改選會長的時候。我們誠摯邀請有意願位民服務,參選會長的同學,於11/10(日)前來信至
seahornk at gmail.com報名參選,成為正式候選人。信件中請附上姓名、學系所與簡短政見。

選舉日期一如傳統,將於11/23(六)的感恩節聚餐舉行。感恩節聚餐的細節與RSVP辦法將於近日另行通知。

若對於參選會長有任何問題,請亦踴躍來信詢問。謝謝大家。

哈佛台灣同學會敬上

Dear all,

It's again the time for the election of our new President. If you are
interested in being this year's candidate, please email
seahornk at gmail.comby Sunday, Nov. 10 to become an eligible candidate.
Please include your
name, affiliation and a brief description of your plans as the future
President.

As always, the Annual Election will be held on our Thanksgiving gathering
on Nov. 23. More details of this events will follow. Stay tuned!

If you have any questions or concerns, please be free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Harvard GSAS Taiwan Student Association (HTROCSA)