[HTROCSA-Ann.] 重要行程變更:Oct.20 Harvard x BU 萬聖節女巫城一日遊 Important information for Oct.20 Trip to Salem

Amanda Tseng chihningtseng at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 23:07:06 EDT 2012

大家好

因本次活動報名非常踴躍,同學會無法購得足夠船票讓所有參加者都搭上渡輪,為求公平起見和方便行程安排,去程我們將統一改搭火車
。先前報名時收的船票錢扣掉去程火車票價後($6.75)會於當天全數退還($15.75 - $6.75 = $9.00),不便之處還請見諒。
另外我們將給予於期限前完成報名的哈佛同學會會員每人$3的車票補助,活動當天也會一併發放。

以下為變更後的Salem一日遊行程:

10:30am  於Harvard Square T Station集合前往North Station
11:30am  搭乘從North Station往Salem的火車(Commuter Rail)
12:00pm  抵達Salem火車站,舉行變裝大賽後自由行動

17:49pm*  於Salem火車站搭乘火車返回North Station

*回程時間和交通工具可視需求自行決定,同學會將不會統一購買回程的票

    當天下午從Salem返回的火車時刻為:
        2:39pm、3:20pm、5:49pm、6:20pm、8:09pm、9:32pm、10:38pm
    火車票價:$6.75,可於上車後購買

    仍想體驗渡輪的朋友可考慮於回程時前往Salem碼頭搭乘渡輪返回Boston
    當天下午於Salem出發的渡輪時間為:
        3:00pm、6:00pm
    渡輪票價:$15.00,因當天人潮眾多,建議想於回程搭乘渡輪的同學事先於網路上購票以免向隅
    (購票網址:http://www.bostonharborcruises.com/salem-ferry/schedule-rates.aspx
)

無法如先前所公佈的搭乘渡輪前往Salem,同學會感到十分遺憾並在此致上我們的歉意,也希望當天所有參加的同學都能有個愉快的萬聖節體驗。

哈佛台灣同學會  HTROCSA

------------

Dear All,

Due to the large number of participants, we are not able to get enough
ferry tickets for our Halloween Salem Trip. After careful consideration, we
decide to take the commuter rail (train) both to and from Salem. Your
previous ferry payment will be returned after reducing the amount of oneway
train ticket. (A total $15.75 - $6.75 = $9.00 will be given that day.) We
apologize for the inconvenience.
Also for this event, HTROCSA will give our member who finished RSVP on time
a $3.00 discount. This will be given at the day, too.

The new schedule of our Salem trip will be:
10:30am  Meet at Harvard Square T Station
11:30am  Take Commuter Rail from North Station to Salem Station
12:00pm  Arrive at Salem

17:49pm*  Take Commuter Rail from Salem back to North Station

* Participants can decide their own departure time and transportation
method. HTROCSA will not buy the tickets for the transportation back from
Salem.

The train schedule depart from Salem:
    2:39pm、3:20pm、5:49pm、6:20pm、8:09pm、9:32pm、10:38pm
Fare: $6.75, you can but the ticket on the train.

People who still want to experience the ferry can choose to take ferry back
from Salem.
The ferry schedule depart from Salem:
    3:00pm、6:00pm
Fare: $15.00, we suggest to buy the ticket online beforehand to ensure you
can get a seat.
(Online ticket sell:
http://www.bostonharborcruises.com/salem-ferry/schedule-rates.aspx )

We are really sorry that we can't make the ferry as part of our Salem trip
and apologize for that. But we still expect everyone will have a nice
Halloween experience in Salem. Hope to see you on the trip!!

HTROCSA