[HTROCSA-Ann.] 感恩節聚餐&會長選舉 / Thanksgiving Dinner & Annual Election!

Amanda Tseng chihningtseng at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 12:04:10 EDT 2012

大家好!

學期將近尾聲,也到了同學會每年定期舉辦之盛事之一:「感恩節晚餐」及「會長改選」!

活動當天,我們照例會準備家鄉台灣菜,等會長選舉結束後,我們於會場將提供卡拉OK機,讓大家盡情歡唱!為了鼓勵大家踴躍報名,前20名
RSVP的"同學會會員"(於活動當天加入會員者也算,請於RSVP時選取該選項)將獲得*免費珍奶*一杯!請大家趕快行動喔!

最後,我們誠心邀請有意願為民服務、參選會長的同學,於11/12(一)前來信至*chihningtseng at gmail.com*
報名參選,成為正式候選人。非常感謝!

時間:11/17(週六)6:30pm

地點:Dudley House 2F Common Room

費用:會員 RSVP $7 / No RSVP $10

          非會員 RSVP $12 / No RSVP $15

          2012-13年同學會會費:$15

*RSVP:請於11/15前RSVP*

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHpDdmtva2owYW9fVzFpMXBMUEhOaWc6MQ

哈佛台灣同學會敬邀

Dear friends,

As the fall semester draws to an end, HTROCSA cordially invites you to our
Thanksgiving party and annual elections!  We hope you all will join this
monumental moment and celebrate the end (almost!) of the semester with us!

We will be preparing delicious Taiwanese food as usual!  After the
election, we will also provide a karaoke system for everyone's singing
pleasure!  To encourage participation, the first 20 HTROCSA members who
RSVP will win a *FREE Bubble Milk Tea* at the event.  So act NOW!

Last but not least, we sincerely invite all members interested in running
for president to please email *chihningtseng at gmail.com* by Monday,
Nov.12to become an eligible candidate.  Thanks a bunch!

Time: Nov. 17 (Sat) 6:30pm

Venue: Dudley House 2F Common Room

Fee: Members RSVP $7 / No RSVP $10

        Non-members RSVP $12 / No RSVP $15

        2012-13 HTROCSA Membership fee: $15

*RSVP (please RSVP no later than Nov. 15):*

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHpDdmtva2owYW9fVzFpMXBMUEhOaWc6MQ

Yours,

Harvard Taiwan Student Association (HTROCSA)