[HTROCSA-Ann.] Fwd: 冬去春來溜冰樂!

Ying Lin yinhslin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 22:07:48 EST 2012

各位同學:

不要忘了兩天後的溜冰活動哦!

時間:3/3 星期六 中午12點(Harvard T 11:30 集合)
地點:Boston Common Frog Pond

如果當天天氣不好則活動取消,我們會在當天早上再發信通知!

哈佛台灣同學會

----------

Dear All,

Don't forget that the ice skating event is taking place this coming weekend!

Time:  3/3 Saturday 12:00pm (11:30 departing from Harvard station)
Location:  Boston Common Frog Pond

Please note that the event will be cancelled in the unfortunate situation
of rain.  We will send out another notice on Saturday morning.

HTROCSA