[HTROCSA-Ann.] 東去春來溜冰樂!

Ying Lin yinhslin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 02:08:05 EST 2012

各位親愛的同學:

被開學的繁忙壓得喘不過氣了嗎?哈佛台灣同學會號召大家在3/3星期六拋下課業的忙碌,一起到Boston Common的Frog Pond溜冰兼郊遊!

時間:3/3 星期六 中午12點
地點:Boston Common Frog Pond

Frog Pond的網站如下:
http://www.cityofboston.gov/parks/ttd/frogpond_winter.asp

幹部群當天會在11:30於Harvard Sq. T station前集合,歡迎校總區的同學和我們一同前往。

本次活動同學會將補助去程的交通費用 (限本會會員)。一同從Harvard Square出發的同學我們會幫你"逼",自行前往的同學也可以在Frog
Pond找我們的幹部領車馬費。

溜冰場大人入場5元,租借9元,13歲以下兒童入場免費,租借5元。因為Frog Pond剛好就在Boston
Common內,不想溜冰但想要出來散心或在公園散步的同學也非常歡迎加入!時值冬去春來,請大家好好把握溜冰季節最後的幾個禮拜!!

本次活動不需RSVP,有任何問題歡迎來信詢問。

哈佛台灣同學會

--------

Let's SKATE everybody!

Leave behind the stress of research, the misery of labs and studios, and
join your dear HTROCSA members at the Boston Common Frog Pond on 3/3 (Sat)!

Time:  3/3 Saturday 12:00pm
Location:  Boston Common Frog Pond

The club executives will be gathering at Harvard T station at 11:30, and
you are welcome to come with us!  Here is a link to the Frog Pond's website:

http://www.cityofboston.gov/parks/ttd/frogpond_winter.asp

We will subsidize one-way transportation cost (subway or bus, HTROCSA
members only).  If you are joining us at the Harvard T station, we will tap
the card for you.  If you are coming on your own, you can also find our
club executives at the Frog Pond to claim your reimbursement.  For adults,
the entrance fee is $5, skate rental $9, and for kids under 13, entrance is
free and skate rental is $5.  Even if you don't want to skate, you can
wander around the park, savor the fresh air and relax!  Don't miss the last
few weeks of the skate season!

This event does not require RSVP.  Please email us if you have any
questions.

HTROCSA