[HTROCSA-Ann.] AT&T Family Plan

Ying Lin yinhslin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 20:50:05 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ying-Hsuan (穎璇).  I am currently in an AT&T family plan with
four members and we are looking for a new member to join the family.  The
plan is suitable for someone staying for at least two years and planning to
purchase a new SIM card (smart)phone.  The benefit of having a SIM card
phone is that it will be usable back in Taiwan after you unlock it.  AT&T
and T-Mobile use SIM card, and Verizon and Sprint do not.

The basic monthly fee is around $25.  Some useful additional features are:
international calling plan ($10/month, international calls are then charged
at $0.16/min), data plan (eg. $20 for 300M monthly).  Notice that if you
are not buying a new phone, some prepaid deals might be cheaper.  However,
with a 2-year contract you save $300 to $400 from the no-commitment price
of a typical smartphone, which means a ~$15 savings per month.

Please contact me through yinhslin at gmail.com if you are interested!

Ying