[HTROCSA-Ann.] Apr.29 送舊兼期末聚餐 farewell/ end of the year party

Amanda Tseng chihningtseng at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 18:22:48 EDT 2012

大家好!

今年的送舊兼期末聚餐將於 4/29/11 (週日) 6pm 在 Ticknor Lounge (Boylston Hall 1F) 舉行。

當晚同學會將準備豐盛的台灣美食! 用餐後,會請畢業生們自我介紹、分享畢業感言(Optional)。同學會還會提供畢業生們神祕小禮物喔!!!
同時也歡迎大家對於同學會這學期和未來的活動,給予寶貴的意見。
期待大家的踴躍參與!!!

時間: 4/29/11 (週日) 6pm-9:30pm
地點: Ticknor Lounge (Boylston Hall 1F)
票價: 畢業生 免費, 會員 免費, 非會員 RSVP $10 No RSVP $12
RSVP (deadline 4/27 Fri):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFpLOFA0X0VWZDc5ekJkRXl1ZlpVMEE6MQ

同時提醒大家,如果你是今年的畢業生或認識要畢業的同學,請幫我們填寫畢業生調查:
*
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEpxblQxZ1o3NzJoSVJTLTFhczZPOFE6MQ

另外我們有一個小小的留言板(連結如下),收集大家要送給畢業生們的祝福,這些祝福會在活動當天傳達給畢業生們,請大家踴躍留言!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFNvOUVlTlB5NnFMZC1QYmRnWkMyZEE6MQ
*

哈佛台灣同學會

-----

Hi Everyone,

The farewell/ end of the year party will be held on 4/29/11 (Sun) 6pm
in Ticknor
Lounge (Boylston Hall 1F).

HTROCSA will prepare delicious Taiwanese food at the party! After the
dinner, graduating students will introduce themselves and share some of
their reflections on their time at Harvard (Optional). We also prepared a
small surprise for all the graduating students. Meanwhile, we will be open
to comments and suggestions for our past and future events.
Hope to see many of you there!

*Time: 4/29/11 (Sun) 6pm-9:30pm
Location: Ticknor Lounge (Boylston Hall 1F)
Price: Graduating students- Free, Members- Free, Non-members- RSVP $10, No
RSVP $12

RSVP (deadline 4/27 Fri): *
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFpLOFA0X0VWZDc5ekJkRXl1ZlpVMEE6MQ

As a remainder, i*f you are graduating or leaving this year, please go to
the following link and fill out your information. If you are not graduating
but you know someone is, please tell us her/his name using the same link as
well.*
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEpxblQxZ1o3NzJoSVJTLTFhczZPOFE6MQ

Besides the graduate survey, we have a small graduation message board for
leaving a message to your friends. These messages will be conveyed during
our farewell party. The link for the message board is as follow:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFNvOUVlTlB5NnFMZC1QYmRnWkMyZEE6MQ

*HTROCSA*