[HTROCSA-Ann.] 2012 畢業生調查 / Graduate Survey

Amanda Tseng chihningtseng at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 12:22:45 EDT 2012

*大家好

時序又近畢業季節,在學期的尾聲,有許多同學即將離開哈佛,邁向下一階段的人生旅程。
同學會將於期末舉行畢業生歡送會兼期末聚餐,日期暫定於4月29日,近期內會公布活動的細節和RSVP連結。

依照往例我們需要調查今年的畢業生名單,若您今年即將離開哈佛或認識將離開的同學,請前往以下的連結幫我們填寫資料:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEpxblQxZ1o3NzJoSVJTLTFhczZPOFE6MQ

另外我們有一個小小的留言板(連結如下),收集大家要送給畢業生們的祝福,這些祝福會在活動當天傳達給畢業生們,請大家踴躍留言!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFNvOUVlTlB5NnFMZC1QYmRnWkMyZEE6MQ

哈佛台灣同學會

-----

Dear All,

Graduation season is coming again. Some of our friends are leaving for
their next level of life. HTROCSA will hold a farewell/ end of the year
party for them at April 29th. We will announce the detail and RSVP link for
the party soon.

As previous years, we need to do a survey of graduating students. If you
are graduating or leaving this year, please go to the following link and
fill out your information. If you are not graduating but you know someone
is, please tell us her/his name using the same link as well.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEpxblQxZ1o3NzJoSVJTLTFhczZPOFE6MQ

Besides the graduate survey, we have a small graduation message board for
leaving a message to your friends. These messages will be conveyed during
our farewell party. The link for the message board is as follow:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFNvOUVlTlB5NnFMZC1QYmRnWkMyZEE6MQ

HTROCSA*