[HTROCSA-Ann.] 百年國慶酒會邀請 / Centennial National Day Celebration

Lin Ching-Fu chingfu.hls at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:33:15 EDT 2011

*百年國慶酒會邀請*

*Centennial National Day** Celebration *

*
*

Boston TECO (Taipei Economic and Cultural Office) Cultural Division
cordially invites every Taiwanese student association in New England to join
the official celebrating reception on 10/05 (Wed.) for our Centennial
National Day. This is NOT a public event. In principle we have up to 10
participants. More is possible by appointment.

*
*

*
*

Time: 7:00pm, Wednesday, October 5

Venue: Fairmont Copley Plaza (138 St. James Avenue, Boston, MA 02116)

Dress Code: Business Attire is required

RSVP: HTROCSA has 10 seats—so RSVP now at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDBmNlgxLUlKOHQzcG05Z0JmY3haZlE6MQ!
(Those other than the first 10 RSVP members will be put on a wait list)

哈佛台灣同學會

HTROCSA