[HTROCSA-Ann.] Reminder--TMR! Flag-raising Ceremony at Boston City Hall Square

Lin Ching-Fu chingfu.hls at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 15:40:58 EDT 2011

To celebrate Taiwan's 100th birthday, TECO will host a flag-raising ceremony
at Boston City Hall Square tomorrow from 11:00am to 12:00pm.
*We **will be meeting up at Harvard T station (in front of the Starbucks)
tomorrow at 10:30am and departing together at 10:40am sharp.*  For those not
able to come over to Harvard, we will see you there at City Hall Square
(Government Center T station, green line)!

Yours,
HTROCSA
Ching-Fu 617-735-5976
Hai-Yin 617-586-6988