[HTROCSA-Ann.] Celebrating Taiwan's 100th Birthday!

Lin Ching-Fu chingfu.hls at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 13:02:07 EDT 2011

*Celebrating Taiwan's 100th Birthday!*
*Flag-raising Ceremony at Boston City Hall Square*

Time: Oct 9 (Sun) 11:00am-12:00pm
Venue: Boston City Hall Square (Green line T station: Government Center)
Please RSVP no later than Oct 7(Fri):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFZjYjFLME5QOS1RemtMV2hWTU42WVE6MQ

We will be meeting up at Harvard T station (in front of the Starbucks) at
10:30am and departing 10:40am sharp.  For those not able to come over to
Harvard, we will see you there at the City Hall Square!  HTROCSA will
reimburse RSVP members one-way T fare ($2).

HTROCSA