[HTROCSA-Ann.] HARVARD ID REQUIRED! 感恩節聚餐&會長選舉 / Thanksgiving Dinner & Election

Lin Ching-Fu chingfu.hls at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 16:48:57 EST 2011

Dear all,

Please kindly be reminded that the RSVP deadline is Nov 16 (Wed).

Also, as we have demonstrators converging at Harvard Yard to show their
support for the "Occupy" movement, please remember to *bring your Harvard
student ID* *(請記得攜帶Harvard ID以進入活動場地)* in order to get into the Yard.
 Unfortunately, as per the schools policy, we are unable to accommodate
friends/guests without valid Harvard ID this time.  We are really sorry for
any inconvenience this might cause and we thank you for your understanding.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Many thanks,
HTROCSA