[HTROCSA-Ann.] Fw: Greetings from TSMC

chiangkr at tsmc.com chiangkr at tsmc.com
Thu Jun 23 21:22:01 EDT 2011

Dear Officer,

Ching- Fu introduced me to send the openings to this address. Hope this
would work.

Attached is the file of the job list. For your conveniece, I have made it
in Excel form to
accomodate yours easier.

Thank you for your assistance!

(See attached file: TSMC Job Posting - Finance.xls)

Best Regards,

Andrew Chiang

University Relations Office
HR Department
Taiwanese Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited
chiangkr at tsmc.com           +886 3-5636688 ex.707 2926
----- Forwarded by CHIANGKR(Andrew Chiang 蔣愷儒)/TWN on 2011/06/24 上午
09:15 -----

             Lin Ching-Fu