[HTROCSA-Ann.] (RSVP Reminder) Event: 2/6 兔氣揚眉新春聯歡晚會 Chinese New Year Banquet

Hai-Yin Wu haiyinwu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 12:14:38 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that the RSVP link for the Chinese New Year Banquet will close at 2/2(Wed) 11:59pm. Please RSVP now if you plan to come! Thanks!
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dE4xTWJWVUR0cGliaGFVa0lNY3dRaWc6MQ

And another reminder about the OPTIONAL dress code: anything red anywhere.

Hope to see you there!

HTROCSA