[HTROCSA-Ann.] Event: 2/6 兔氣揚眉新春聯歡晚會 Chinese New Year Banquet

Hai-Yin Wu haiyinwu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 13:40:25 EST 2011

Dear all,

Happy New Year!  I Hope the cold weather had not spoiled the holiday spirits and festivity.

I am Ching-Fu, who will serve as President of HTROCSA in the upcoming year.  As the new semester starts rolling, so will our events at HTROCSA.

To kick off, we have the Chinese New Year Banquet on 2/6 (Sun).  Please come enjoy delicious Taiwanese cuisine and fun activities such as solving riddles on lanterns and writing spring couplets.  Please find the details below:

HTROCSA Chinese New Year Banquet