[HTROCSA-Ann.] 送舊晚會重要提醒 Important Reminder of Farewell/ End of the Year Party

Chih-Ning Tseng b95901139 at ntu.edu.tw
Tue Apr 19 12:47:39 EDT 2011

大家好

送舊兼期末晚會的RSVP將於今天午夜截止,提醒想要參加但是還沒有RSVP的人趕緊報名囉!!

另鑒於前幾次活動有許多人RSVP後卻未出席,造成大量餐點的浪費及活動預算的超支,希望已經RSVP的朋友們若不克出席,請於4/22星期五中午前寄信至
chihningtseng at gmail.com 告知姓名,同學會感謝大家的配合!!

時間: 4/23/11 (週六) 6pm-9:30pm
地點: Dudley House (Lehman Hall) Common Room (2nd floor)
票價: 畢業生 免費, 會員 免費, 非會員 RSVP $8 No RSVP $10
RSVP (deadline 4/20 Wed): (http://ppt.cc/bKbH) <about:blank>

----

Dear All,

The RSVP of our farewell/ end of the year party will be closed tonight. If
you want to participate but haven’t RSVP yet, please go to the link below.

In our previous activities, there are some people finished the RSVP but
didn’t show up. This caused a huge waste of food and budget overrun. If
you’ve already done the RSVP but can’t participate this time, please kindly
send a notification to chihningtseng at gmail.com and tell us your name before
Friday, April 22. Thanks for your cooperation!!

Time: 4/23/11 (Sat) 6pm-9:30pm
Location: Dudley House (Lehman Hall) Common Room (2nd floor)
Price: Graduating students- Free, Members- Free, Non-members- RSVP $8, No