[HTROCSA-Ann.] 送舊兼期末晚會 The Farewell/ End of the Year Party

Amanda Tseng chihningtseng at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:26:06 EDT 2011

大家好!

今年的送舊兼期末晚會將於 4/23/11 (週六) 6pm 在Dudley House Common Room 舉行。不論您是否能來參加送舊晚會
都請今年的畢業生們 (2011 春夏或秋天) 花五分鐘填一下統計兼RSVP表格(http://ppt.cc/bKbH)

當晚同學會將準備豐盛的台灣美食! 用餐後,會請畢業生們自我介紹、分享畢業感言(Optional)。同學會還會提供畢業生們神祕小禮物喔!!!
同時也歡迎大家對於同學會這學期和未來的活動,給予寶貴的意見。最後,我們會提供卡拉OK機,讓大家歡唱送舊!! 期待大家的踴躍參與!!!

時間: 4/23/11 (週六) 6pm-9:30pm
地點: Dudley House (Lehman Hall) Common Room (2nd floor)
票價: 畢業生 免費, 會員 免費, 非會員 RSVP $8 No RSVP $10
RSVP (deadline 4/13 Wed): (http://ppt.cc/bKbH) (此連結與上方統計表相同,填一次即可)

Hi Everyone,

The farewell/ end of the year party will be held on 4/23/11 (Sat) 6pm in the
Dudley House Common Room. Regardless of whether you will be able to attend
the party, we ask all graduating students (spring, summer, or fall 2011) to
kindly fill their Name (Chinese/English), Department, Degree, Email in the
form. (http://ppt.cc/bKbH)

HTROCSA will prepare delicious Taiwanese food at the party! After the
dinner, graduating students will introduce themselves and share some of
their reflections on their time at Harvard (Optional). We also prepared a
small surprise for all the graduating students. Meanwhile, we will be open
to comments and suggestions for our past and future events. Lastly, we will
provide a karaoke machine for everyone to sing-along to say goodbye to our
dear friends! Hope to see many of you there!

Time: 4/23/11 (Sat) 6pm-9:30pm
Location: Dudley House (Lehman Hall) Common Room (2nd floor)
Price: Graduating students- Free, Members- Free, Non-members- RSVP $8, No
RSVP $10

RSVP (deadline 4/13 Wed):  (http://ppt.cc/bKbH) (This RSVP form is the same
as the previous link, if you’ve already finished the previous one, please
skip this.)