[HTROCSC-Ann.] McKINSEY & COMPANY APD APPLICATION REMINDER (9/22) & ADDITIONAL EVENTS THIS WEEK

Harvard Taiwan ROC Student Club htrocsc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 16:10:12 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <Meegan_Bluman at mckinsey.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 11:39 AM
Subject: McKINSEY & COMPANY APD APPLICATION REMINDER (9/22) &
ADDITIONAL EVENTS THIS WEEK

McKINSEY & COMPANY APD APPLICATION REMINDER (9/22) & ADDITIONAL EVENTS
THIS WEEK!
For Ph.D. students, Post-docs, M.D. students, Interns, Residents,
Fellows and non-M.B.A. Masters* students

APPLICATION DEADLINE REMINDER
Application deadline for permanent positions in offices worldwide:
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Please visit our website for more information and to apply:
www.apd.mckinsey.com

If you will be finished with your studies in 2011 you should apply for
a permanent position by the deadline above.  Medical interns,
residents and fellows finishing in 2012 may also apply now, for a
permanent position, to receive an early decision.  Those finishing
studies in 2012 may apply for an internship in early January 2011.
All others finishing their program at a later date are welcome to
attend and learn more for the future.

Please feel free to forward this e-mail to graduate students who might
be interested in learning about career opportunities with McKinsey &
Company.

ADDITIONAL EVENTS THIS WEEK
Recruiting WebEx presentation, Tuesday, September 21st, 6:00-7:00pm ET
Learn more about our firm, the work we do and what opportunities in
management consulting are available to graduate students. Presenters
will also provide personal accounts of what it is like to work on a
client engagement and a typical year in the life of a consultant.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions about McKinsey and the
recruiting process.
Please RSVP through this website:
Tuesday, September 21st-6:00-7:00pm ET
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HarvardMITWebexRSVP

Women at McKinsey - WebEx presentation, Friday, September 24th, 2:00-3:00pm ET
Learn more about what makes the experience of women at McKinsey
unique.  Presenters will discuss the support they receive in their
personal and professional growth, the network of exceptional women
professionals of which they are a part, and share personal stories
about their McKinsey experience.  You'll have a chance to ask
questions and understand why other women with backgrounds like yours
explored McKinsey as a career option.  All sessions will cover similar
information. While not required, we recommend attending our general
recruiting presentation on Campus or via WebEx in advance of a Women's
WebEx. The general recruiting presentations are the primary source for
general information about McKinsey and our Advanced Professional
Degree (APD) Recruiting efforts.
Please RSVP through this website:
Friday, September 24th-2:00-3:00 pm ET
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/womenwebex

A CAREER WITH McKINSEY & COMPANY
McKinsey & Company is a management consulting firm that advises senior
management of the world's leading organizations on issues of strategy,
organization, technology and operations.  People join us from a wide
range of disciplines, and you'll find that we're more interested in
your achievements than your particular area of studies.  Working with
us, you will gain exposure to a diverse range of industry sectors and
business issues that will not only enhance your career options, but
also accelerate your personal development.

So, if you like the idea of a career alternative that will stimulate
and challenge you, along with the opportunity to work with highly
motivated colleagues in a supportive, team-based environment, please
join us for our presentation.

Please visit our website at www.apd.mckinsey.com to learn more about
us.  The website features profiles of consultants with backgrounds
similar to your own, information about selection criteria, application
tips, and the online application form.

Please contact your recruiter should you have questions:
Meegan Bluman, Recruiter
McKinsey & Company
meegan_bluman at mckinsey.com
www.apd.mckinsey.com

Check us out on facebook and Twitter:
http://www.facebook.com/McKinseyHealthcare and
http://twitter.com/McKinseyAPD
*Please note that Masters students should have completed their
undergraduate degree before July 1, 2007  If you completed your
undergraduate degree after this date, visit www.mckinsey.com/usschools
to learn more about our Business Analyst opportunities.